The Physical, Sexual "god" of the Mormons.

Fallacy of Composition
Lol! This is like saying "the Trinity" comes from Paganism because religions like Hinduism have three deities: Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva. Those who believe in the Trinity are pagan.
Not the same thing at all - Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva are THREE SEPARATE GODS. Christians believe in ONLY One God who exists in Three Persons, big difference their Aaron. Plus, Mormons are worse than Hindus - they believe that exalted humans become gods, procreate and produce baby spirits who then enter physical bodies, and if they are obedient Mormons, can be exalted to become gods and goddesses starting the whole process over again. You simply are ignorant about the Christian doctrine of the Holy Trinity, as are most Mormons.

Not the same thing at all - Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva are THREE SEPARATE GODS. Christians believe in ONLY One God who exists in Three Persons, big difference their Aaron. Plus, Mormons are worse than Hindus - they believe that exalted humans become gods, procreate and produce baby spirits who then enter physical bodies, and if they are obedient Mormons, can be exalted to become gods and goddesses starting the whole process over again. You simply are ignorant about the Christian doctrine of the Holy Trinity, as are most Mormons.
Let's see, three individual Gods, which you have to admit are Gods, the God the Farher, God the Son (Jesus Christ) and God the Holy Ghost.... that's three Gods, seems that is polytheism., what says the cult ChristIan's.

Not the same thing at all - Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva are THREE SEPARATE GODS. Christians believe in ONLY One God who exists in Three Persons, big difference their Aaron.
You missed the point. I was speaking toward the fallacy itself.
And I apologize, I named the wrong fallacy. What i should declared was false equivalence.
The flawed logic being: "If A is the set containing c and d, and B is the set containing d and e, then since they both contain d, A and B are equal."
https:// en. wikipedia.org/wiki/False_equivalence

Plus, Mormons are worse than Hindus - they believe that exalted humans become gods, procreate and produce baby spirits who then enter physical bodies, and if they are obedient Mormons, can be exalted to become gods and goddesses starting the whole process over again.
No, not really. If we play by your rules: Mormons that receive the Holy Ghost, a member of the Godhead, then we could similarly say One God exists in all faithful members of the Church.

But it is true, we do teach that God gives man authority to represent Him, and they have been labeled as "gods" in the Bible (John 10:35, Psalm 82). If it's good enough for the Bible, then it should be good enough for Mormonism.

You simply are ignorant about the Christian doctrine of the Holy Trinity, as are most Mormons.
No, I'm not ignorant. I've actually studied it quite a bit, attempting to find someway in how it's logically justified. (I really enjoyed the book "Father, Son, and Holy Ghost" by Bruce D. Ware.)
The doctrine is simply illogical and unbiblical, and gives Christians a "free pass" to claim to both worship one God (to lay claim to its Jewish roots of monotheism), while mutually claiming the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are distinct and separate - whatever is suitable in the moment. The end result makes your God "mysterious" and "unknowable" (per the Athanasian Creed), thus making eternal life, per John 17:3, an impossible feat.
On a logical and "bible alone" basis, I'd sooner become a Unitarian than believe in the Trinity.

And I apologize, I named the wrong fallacy. What i should declared was false equivalence.
The flawed logic being: "If A is the set containing c and d, and B is the set containing d and e, then since they both contain d, A and B are equal."

Don't go round and round with me. The trouble is you simply don't like the copulating gods of your cult and are embarrassed by them. But you can't leave the cult, can you? It would be too great a hardship - so you will go along to get along.
No, not really. If we play by your rules: Mormons that receive the Holy Ghost, a member of the Godhead, then we could similarly say One God exists in all faithful members of the Church.

But it is true, we do teach that God gives man authority to represent Him, and they have been labeled as "gods" in the Bible (John 10:35, Psalm 82). If it's good enough for the Bible, then it should be good enough for Mormonism.

No, I'm not ignorant. I've actually studied it quite a bit, attempting to find someway in how it's logically justified. (I really enjoyed the book "Father, Son, and Holy Ghost" by Bruce D. Ware.)
The doctrine is simply illogical and unbiblical, and gives Christians a "free pass" to claim to both worship one God (to lay claim to its Jewish roots of monotheism), while mutually claiming the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are distinct and separate - whatever is suitable in the moment. The end result makes your God "mysterious" and "unknowable" (per the Athanasian Creed), thus making eternal life, per John 17:3, an impossible feat.
On a logical and "bible alone" basis, I'd sooner become a Unitarian than believe in the Trinity.

I don't, frankly, care if you become a Zoroastrian. You are in bondage to Joe Smith and his system and your opinion of the Blessed Trinity is inconsequential. There's lots of stuff "illogical" about Christianity I suppose - like the God of the Universe being murdered on a Cross for our sins. Pagans tend to look at Jesus as a failed deity I suspect. But, if you really want "illogical" look at the History of the Church and the story Joe tells about being baptized and ordained by Ollie.; I'm not here to defend Christianity, the faith once delivered to the Saints needs no defense from me - we are discussing the childish, silly tales found within MORMONISM - and by the way, that's the rule here. Don't even try to make this site an attack on the "faith once delivered to the Saints," and that would be Christians, not the phony "saints" in Utah.

Last edited:
As we all hope to one day be. Tell me, in your religion are those who are resurrected not human? What are they? Robots? Will they remember anything about this life? Who they were married to? Who were their children? I mean, how sterile is your heaven? You don't know do you?

Are you trying to shift this site to be a discussion of Christianity? Because if you are, it's against the rules, got it?

The Mormon "god," whom is called "Elohim," is an exalted human being (see https://www.namb.net/apologetics/resource/the-mormon-concept-of-god/) This Mormon god is totally alien to the Christian God who has always been God from eternity past. The Christian God is found in the Bible; the Mormon god was conceived in the wicked, and depraved mind of Joseph Smith. Men are the creation of God and not the source of god. Many cults and ancient false religions teach a god who came OUT of creation and not a God Who Created everything that exists including all substances. Mormons totally reject this, as their well known little saying confirms: "“As man now is, God once was: As God now is, man may be." And as some Mormons who post here have claimed, this is not speaking of the Incarnation where Jesus became flesh - Jesus was God from Eternity.

In any case, this physical "god" of the Mormon cult, known today as "heavenly father" by most Mormons," came to planet earth and had sexual relations with Mary the mother of Jesus. Mary, therefore, was not a Virgin when Jesus was born - something the Bible teaches. Would some Mormon here like to contradict that?

This LINK conclusively proves that the Mormons teach that Jesus was conceived by sexual relations between their physical "god" and Mary:

I remember when the Mormons started peddling their false gospel in South America. When they dealt with the many Catholics living in those SA countries, did the missionaries happen to share this Mormon blasphemy with them? No! But I did, and I'm sure many other Christians told them the truth about what the Mormon cult actually teaches.

This is where believing in a false prophet gets you folks. Little by little they begin to deceive you until they lure you into such ultimate blasphemy as the sexual god teaching of Smith and Young, etc. Today Mormons totally avoid addressing this issue - and for good reason. When people become acquainted with their cult's teaching they become thoroughly disgusted. And they should.
Apparently the link that was working is no longer working. Here's another link. Let' see how long this one lasts:

But you stated Polytheism and that is false... why would you want to give disinformation that you can not evidence for make factual... do you like misstating our doctrine? Now go out there and find in our Doctrine where we teach Polytheism... you won't find it but if you go anywhere else that wants to lie about our doctrine... then source it for validation... please source it so I can show you are not getting it from the truth found in our Doctrine... will the stop you from doing it.... I doubt it... you love the disinformation more then the truth...
Your founding false prophet declared that Father, Son and HG are three separate Gods, and that he had always taught that--which is false, since the BoM is strictly monotheistic.

Three gods is polytheistic--correct? And your church teaches that men can become gods, and creators of worlds...isn't that Polytheistic?

It is Mormonism that loves "disinformation" more than the truth--they would rather believe the lies of their prophets than the truths found in the Holy Bible, God's actual word.

Last edited:
Let's see, three individual Gods, which you have to admit are Gods, the God the Farher, God the Son (Jesus Christ) and God the Holy Ghost.... that's three Gods, seems that is polytheism., what says the cult ChristIan's.
Not so. There are Three Persons in one Being, God--in the Bible, all 3 Persons in the Godhead are called "God"--yet the Bible unequivically says there is ONLY one God. ONLY ONE. Ergo, the Triune Godhood/Trinity.

Even your very own BoM avers this, very explicitly--that Father, Son, and HG are "the ONE eternal God." So does the Testimony of the Three Witnesses in the forepart of the BoM.

What says the cultic Mormons about this contradiction?

Don't go round and round with me. The trouble is you simply don't like the copulating gods of your cult and are embarrassed by them. But you can't leave the cult, can you? It would be too great a hardship - so you will go along to get along.
No, that's all projection on your part. The reality is that the belief raises more questions than answers.
I don't, frankly, care if you become a Zoroastrian. You are in bondage to Joe Smith and his system and your opinion of the Blessed Trinity is inconsequential.
Maybe you are, but I'm not.
There's lots of stuff "illogical" about Christianity I suppose - like the God of the Universe being murdered on a Cross for our sins. Pagans tend to look at Jesus as a failed deity I suspect. But, if you really want "illogical" look at the History of the Church and the story Joe tells about being baptized and ordained by Ollie.; I'm not here to defend Christianity, the faith once delivered to the Saints needs no defense from me - we are discussing the childish, silly tales found within MORMONISM - and by the way, that's the rule here. Don't even try to make this site an attack on the "faith once delivered to the Saints," and that would be Christians, not the phony "saints" in Utah.
Yes, the form of this website prevents having a "big picture" conversation. It's set up to put Mormons on the defends, while Christians can opt-out of a convo to place their beliefs under the same level scrutiny. I find it rather unfortunate.

The holy ghost does NOT exist in Mormons. According to Mormon teachings, one can only have his companionship or influence and that person must be worthy. Worthiness depends on obedience. How obedient must each person be? Does the obedient person obey enough to be considered worthy? How many laws and ordinances must he keep?
There is only one God.

Romans 6;23
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

The Mormon god supposedly obeyed enough to earn his godhood. Joseph Smith is said to be another god, but he taught lies and sinned grievously. The Mormons arrogantly teach that we are members and/or followers of Satan's church. Mormons teach lies. Lies originate with Satan.

Last edited:
The holy ghost does NOT exist in Mormons.
The lack of humility in the "matter of fact" tone of answers always surprises me. How are you so certain? Do you have a Holy Ghost detector to substantiate your claims or something? Lol!
According to Mormon teachings, one can only have his companionship or influence and that person must be worthy. Worthiness depends on obedience. How obedient must each person be?
That's an interesting question. I would challenge your premise which I bolded.
Per the sacramental prayer that renews our baptismal covenant, one must only be willing to:
  • Take upon them the name of Jesus Christ,
  • always remember him,
  • and keep his commandments which he has given
It's the Holy Ghost that teaches us all things that we should do. Assuming your conscience hasn't been seared (1 Tim 4:2), it shouldn't be difficult to know what you need to repent of to feel His influence in greater capacity.
Does the obedient person obey enough to be considered worthy?
The gift of the Holy Ghost is a priesthood injunction to "Receive the Holy Ghost"- an authoritative admonition to act and not simply to be acted upon. (Bednar, 2010)
If we have "real intent", the fruits of the Spirit will be easily recognized.
How many laws and ordinances must he keep?
Simply ask, seek, and knock.
"13 But behold, that which is of God inviteth and enticeth to do good continually; wherefore, every thing which inviteth and enticeth to do good, and to love God, and to serve him, is inspired of God." (Moroni 7:13)
There is only one God.
..., the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him. (1 Cor 8:6)
Romans 6;23
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Yep, which is to know Him, and Jesus Christ, whom He has sent. (John 17:3) Yet, your creeds say He is unknowable.
The Mormon god supposedly obeyed enough to earn his godhood. Joseph Smith is said to be another god, but he taught lies and sinned grievously.
Sorry, no. This is a parroting of a strawmen argument from anti-mormon teachings.
The Mormons arrogantly teach that we are members and/or followers of Satan's church. Mormons teach lies. Lies originate with Satan.
Speaking of inviting and detecting the Holy Ghost, I do not sense love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, or temperance in these words. I do sense hatred, variance, emulation, wrath, strife which are works of thr flesh (Gal 5)

1 Ne 14:
8 And the angel spake unto me, saying: Behold the gold, and the silver, and the silks, and the scarlets, and the fine-twined linen, and the precious clothing, and the harlots, are the desires of this great and abominable church. 9 And also for the praise of the world do they destroy the saints of God, and bring them down into captivity.

Do these words describe you? If not, you're not a part of "the Church of the devil."

D&C 10:
67 Behold, this is my doctrine—whosoever repenteth and cometh unto me, the same is my church. 68 Whosoever declareth more or less than this, the same is not of me, but is against me; therefore he is not of my church. 69 And now, behold, whosoever is of my church, and endureth of my church to the end, him will I establish upon my rock, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against them.

I know many great Christians that are part of the Church described here. They simply lack trust due to anti-mormon teachings. I believe God knows their hearts.

The lack of humility in the "matter of fact" tone of answers always surprises me. How are you so certain? Do you have a Holy Ghost detector to substantiate your claims or something? Lol!

That's an interesting question. I would challenge your premise which I bolded.
Per the sacramental prayer that renews our baptismal covenant, one must only be willing to:
  • Take upon them the name of Jesus Christ,
  • always remember him,
  • and keep his commandments which he has given
It's the Holy Ghost that teaches us all things that we should do. Assuming your conscience hasn't been seared (1 Tim 4:2), it shouldn't be difficult to know what you need to repent of to feel His influence in greater capacity.
Your holy ghost doesn't exist. Christ is the Shepherd; He and His sheep know each other and when He leads His sheep follow. He never leads His sheep astray. Jesus said we will be hated and if someone tempts us to follow false Christs, He will strengthen our resolve to follow HIM!

JJotn 10 KJV
1Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. 2But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. 3To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out. 4And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice. 5And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers. 6This parable spake Jesus unto them: but they understood not what things they were which he spake unto them. . .

27My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 28And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 29My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

The gift of the Holy Ghost is a priesthood injunction to "Receive the Holy Ghost"- an authoritative admonition to act and not simply to be acted upon. (Bednar, 2010)
God's message is to avoid false prophets and teachers. Bednar is a false teacher, yet you quote him. God told me to follow Christ.

If we have "real intent", the fruits of the Spirit will be easily recognized.
You are in no position to judge any person's intent.

Simply ask, seek, and knock.
"13 But behold, that which is of God inviteth and enticeth to do good continually; wherefore, every thing which inviteth and enticeth to do good, and to love God, and to serve him, is inspired of God." (Moroni 7:13)
Seek and ye shall find. No Moroni.

Matthew 7:7-8
7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

I absolutely sought the true God whom Joseph Smith rejected and Joseph Smith disobeyed. God convinced me to reject Joseph Smith and Mormonism.

..., the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him. (1 Cor 8:6)

Yep, which is to know Him, and Jesus Christ, whom He has sent. (John 17:3) Yet, your creeds say He is unknowable.
Mormons regard many gods as exalted men and Mormons sing praises to Joseph Smith.

Sorry, no. This is a parroting of a strawmen argument from anti-mormon teachings.
Mormons quote the Bible selectively and have already labeled all non-Mormon churches as belonging to Satan. Joseph Smith was anti-Christian.

Speaking of inviting and detecting the Holy Ghost, I do not sense love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, or temperance in these words. I do sense hatred, variance, emulation, wrath, strife which are works of thr flesh (Gal 5)
Trying to judge a non-Mormon for rejecting Mormon attributes of hate, is exactly the attitude your accusation is guilty of. I prayed for truth and God told me to leave Mormonism. Mormons are told to pray for truth.

1 Ne 14:
8 And the angel spake unto me, saying: Behold the gold, and the silver, and the silks, and the scarlets, and the fine-twined linen, and the precious clothing, and the harlots, are the desires of this great and abominable church. 9 And also for the praise of the world do they destroy the saints of God, and bring them down into captivity.

Do these words describe you? If not, you're not a part of "the Church of the devil."

D&C 10:
67 Behold, this is my doctrine—whosoever repenteth and cometh unto me, the same is my church. 68 Whosoever declareth more or less than this, the same is not of me, but is against me; therefore he is not of my church. 69 And now, behold, whosoever is of my church, and endureth of my church to the end, him will I establish upon my rock, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against them.

I know many great Christians that are part of the Church described here. They simply lack trust due to anti-mormon teachings. I believe God knows their hearts.
The verses described above were written by Joseph Smith. He also wrote this:

1 Ne 14: 10
10 And he said unto me: Behold there are save two churches only; the one is the church of the Lamb of God, and the other is the church of the devil; wherefore, whoso belongeth not to the church of the Lamb of God belongeth to that great church, which is the mother of abominations; and she is the whore of all the earth.

Last edited:
Christians have only one God.

Last edited:
It's the Holy Ghost that teaches us all things that we should do. Assuming your conscience hasn't been seared (1 Tim 4:2), it shouldn't be difficult to know what you need to repent of to feel His influence in greater capacity.....
2 Timothy 3:16
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Mormon so-called holy ghost teaches nothing. If you think it does why do have so many lesson manuals and extra-biblical scriptures? Why does anyone need temple endowments?

Mormon so-called holy ghost teaches nothing. If you think it does why do have so many lesson manuals and extra-biblical scriptures?
Because all scripture is given by inspiration and is profitable for doctrine, reproof and instruction. ???

It looks to me as though it is only our critics who choose to limit God's word. Maybe they don't like instruction, reproof and correction

Your holy ghost doesn't exist.
Bonnie rule # 6 When they can't refute what we post, fall back onto your "testimony".
Christ is the Shepherd; He and His sheep know each other and when He leads His sheep follow. He never leads His sheep astray.
Very true. But that requires following him, not causing strife or reviling.
Jesus said we will be hated and if someone tempts us to follow false Christs, He will strengthen our resolve to follow HIM!
More circular reasoning.
I don't hate you, though I wish you were more charitable and less judgmental.
Are you saying someone is righteous because their stubborn?

JJotn 10 KJV
1Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. 2But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. 3To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out. 4And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice. 5And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers. 6This parable spake Jesus unto them: but they understood not what things they were which he spake unto them. . .

27My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 28And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 29My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
true!
God's message is to avoid false prophets and teachers.
That's a message, but the greater message is to show how people can be saved from their sins through faith in Christ's atonement AND how to live all of life as a follower of God - and one way to do that, according to the beatitudes is not seek the mote in your brother's eye.
Bednar is a false teacher, yet you quote him. God told me to follow Christ.
Bonnie rule # 6 again.
You are in no position to judge any person's intent.
I never said I did. I was just relaying what the scriptures say.
Seek and ye shall find. No Moroni.
I'm not interested in the "Gospel of Janice", thanks.
Matthew 7:7-8
7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
I absolutely sought the true God whom Joseph Smith rejected and Joseph Smith disobeyed. God convinced me to reject Joseph Smith and Mormonism.
Ok. I can accept that. That's between you and God. Is there a reason why you can't grant me the same respect?

Mormons regard many gods as exalted men
Yes. Those given authority to represent God were termed "gods" in the Old Testament. I suppose they'd be exalted in a certain way.
Mormons sing praises to Joseph Smith.
Eh, not as much as you think.

Mormons quote the Bible selectively and have already labeled all non-Mormon churches as belonging to Satan.
So, you're basically just ignoring everything I say, then? Ummm...ok. Is that the Christian thing to do?
Joseph Smith was anti-Christian.
Bonnie rule # 6.
Trying to judge a non-Mormon for rejecting Mormon attributes of hate, is exactly the attitude your accusation is guilty of.
I'm simply sharing my perspective of your judgmental words.
What your reasoning do you have that stimulates love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, or temperance in the words: "The Mormons arrogantly teach that we are members and/or followers of Satan's church. Mormons teach lies. Lies originate with Satan." when I've made a case in the opposite to extend you charity?
I prayed for truth and God told me to leave Mormonism.
Ok. I can accept that. That's between you and God, not for me to judge. I hope that you can grant me the same respect.
Mormons are told to pray for truth.
True.
The verses described above were written by Joseph Smith. He also wrote this:

1 Ne 14: 10
10 And he said unto me: Behold there are save two churches only; the one is the church of the Lamb of God, and the other is the church of the devil; wherefore, whoso belongeth not to the church of the Lamb of God belongeth to that great church, which is the mother of abominations; and she is the whore of all the earth.
Yes. And? What exactly are you trying to say here?

2 Timothy 3:16
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Mormon so-called holy ghost teaches nothing.
Bonnie rule # 6.
If you think it does why do have so many lesson manuals
Huh? So, if you have the Holy Ghost there's no need for lesson manuals in Church?
How exactly would you structure Sunday school, or teach the gospel in the "Church of Janice" without any manuals or curriculum?
and extra-biblical scriptures?
For additional witnesses that Jesus is the Christ, and the truthfulness of his gospel.
(You'd think Christians would be happy about that.)
Why does anyone need temple endowments?
Bonnie Rule # 3. That seems to be quite a diversion from the topic. For more information about Temple Endowments see: https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/temples/what-is-temple-endowment?lang=eng

Your founding false prophet declared that Father, Son and HG are three separate Gods, and that he had always taught that--which is false, since the BoM is strictly monotheistic.

Three gods is polytheistic--correct? And your church teaches that men can become gods, and creators of worlds...isn't that Polytheistic?

It is Mormonism that loves "disinformation" more than the truth--they would rather believe the lies of their prophets than the truths found in the Holy Bible, God's actual word.
We worship one God.....
And now, behold, this is the doctrine of Christ, and the only and true doctrine of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost, which is one God, without end.

2 NEPHI 31:21

Not so. There are Three Persons in one Being, God--in the Bible, all 3 Persons in the Godhead are called "God"--yet the Bible unequivically says there is ONLY one God. ONLY ONE. Ergo, the Triune Godhood/Trinity.

Even your very own BoM avers this, very explicitly--that Father, Son, and HG are "the ONE eternal God." So does the Testimony of the Three Witnesses in the forepart of the BoM.

What says the cultic Mormons about this contradiction?
Well in answer to your Christian cult, we believe in one God, that's mentioned several times in the Book of Mormon...

Back