The RC Mary has Godly attributes?

As you said, that's your opinion. Mine is a bit different. I'll ask the question again, "which is the true one? You?." I'll add, without a Magisterium, how do you know your understanding of a book is equivalent to the real understanding. And if so, why aren't you Catholic?

JoeT
Yep you provide no evidence at all to support your fallible opinions. You are definitely on sandy soil. With the Magisterium you have a lot of opinions of evil men and no understanding at all. Why would I want to be an RC again, it would mean I would have to enter hell's gates.

And which is the true one? You?

JoeT
True what? Believer? Member of His church? Yes, I am, to both. Because I am a blood-washed, born-again believer in the Son of God, King of kings and Lord of Lords, who went to the cross as the ultimate sacrifice for our sins, Who paid completely for them there, so that I can have forgiveness of sins in His Name and eternal life in heaven with Him after I die.

So, yes, I AM a member of His church!

Last edited:
True what? Believer? Member of His church? Yes, I am, to both. Because I am a blood-washed believer in the Son of God, King of kings and Lord of Lords, who went to the cross as the ultimate sacrifice for our sins, Who paid completely for them there, so that I can have forgiveness of sins in His Name and eternal life in heaven with Him after I die.

Your founder left the Church and made up his own church.

As you said, that's your opinion. Mine is a bit different. I'll ask the question again, "which is the true one? You?." I'll add, without a Magisterium,

Where does the Bible teach that we must have a "Magisterium".

how do you know your understanding of a book is equivalent to the real understanding.

Because words have meaning.
And we have the Holy Spirit in us as a guarantee.

And if so, why aren't you Catholic?

Because the Bible teaches contrary to Romanism.

Your founder left the Church and made up his own church.
Oh, more lies from the Catholic church that you are parroting, though you think they are the truth--but they are not! In case you forgot, YOUR church excommunicated Luther for refusing to obey the pope and repudiate the truths he had found within the Bible, especially in the book of Romans. Luther, following the directive of your supposed first pope, chose, under pain of possible death, to obey God rather than man, and stuck to his guns about the true Gospel that he had discovered in the Bible--which your church had attempted to bury for many centuries under a ton of man-made dogmas.

So, Luther didn't leave your church voluntarily; he was excommunicated, and made an outlaw.

Your church has no one to blame but itself. Had it listened to Luther and other reformers before him, and gotten rid of its unholy and unbiblical dogmas, taught the true Gospel of Jesus Christ, and gotten rid of its popes and popery with their corruption, he would have remained a good son of your church. But your church picked keeping its power and prestige over the truth of God's Holy Word.

So, please stop reposting this myth. Because that is all it is, a myth perpetuated by your church to make itself look good. But we know better.

Last edited:
True what? Believer? Member of His church? Yes, I am, to both. Because I am a blood-washed, born-again believer in the Son of God, King of kings and Lord of Lords, who went to the cross as the ultimate sacrifice for our sins, Who paid completely for them there, so that I can have forgiveness of sins in His Name and eternal life in heaven with Him after I die.

All real believers can discern that you are His.

Oh, more lies from the Catholic church that you are parroting, though you think they are the truth--but they are not! In case you forgot, YOUR church excommunicated Luther for refusing to obey the pope and repudiate the truths he had found within the Bible, especially in the book of Romans. Luther, following the directive of your supposed first pope, chose, under pain of possible death, to obey God rather than man, and stuck to his guns about the true Gospel that he had discovered in the Bible--which your church had attempted to bury for many centuries under a ton of man-made dogmas.

So, Luther didn't leave your church voluntarily; he was excommunicated, and made an outlaw.

Your church has no one to blame but itself. Had it listened to Luther and other reformers before him, and gotten rid of its unholy and unbiblical dogmas, taught the true Gospel of Jesus Christ, and gotten rid of its popes and popery with their corruption, he would have remained a good son of your church. But your church picked keeping its power and prestige over the truth of God's Holy Word.

So, please stop reposting this myth. Because that is all it is, a myth perpetuated by your church to make itself look good. But we know better.
No, he was excommunicated for being an unrepentant heretic.

By a corrupt pope and his buddies, who charged people to get out of purgatory smells like, looks like and is hypocrisy at its worse. Luther was not a heretic, he pointed to the truth of scriptures which the new RC has signed an agreement with the Lutherans which show Luther was right.

No, he was excommunicated for refusing to obey the pope and recant his beliefs about the true Gospel that he had found in the Bible. He obeyed God rather than man, as your supposed first pope said. Try it, sometime.

Luther was not the heretic--your pope and his cronies were.

As you said, that's your opinion. Mine is a bit different. I'll ask the question again, "which is the true one?

One who believes in Jesus Chrost as Lord and God and Savior, trusting in Him only for eternal life, great and free.
You?." I'll add, without a Magisterium, how do you know your understanding of a book is equivalent to the real understanding.

Because we can read and understand what the Bible says with the help of the indwelling HS. The Bible is not some closed book, requiring some secret decoder ring to understand, vouchsafed to an elite few. It is for everyone! God is the Great Communicator.
And if so, why aren't you Catholic?

Oh, my! That should be obvious! Because we know there is just too much in Catholicism that doesn't jive with what the Bible says and teaches.

I am one of them, yes. One of millions.
Unfortunate this is not true when accepting Protestantism, a heresy.

"Heresy is the obstinate post-baptismal denial of some truth which must be believed with divine and catholic faith, or it is likewise an obstinate doubt concerning the same" CCC 2089​

Being a member part of the Body of Christ, the Catholic Church, is necessary for sanctification and justification. Until sanctified one will not enter into the beatific vision.

JoeT

Being a member part of the Body of Christ, the Catholic Church, is necessary for sanctification and justification. Until sanctified one will not enter into the beatific vision.

So you reject Lumen Gentium?
Do you also deny Paul VI?

Back