The unreasonableness of anti-Calvinists

Both of you fail to show that there is a single verse which states God determined the Jews desire to kill Christ
I'll turn your argument around and put it on you: You fail to show that there is a single verse which states God did not determine the Jews desire to kill Christ.

I'll turn your argument around and put it on you: You fail to show that there is a single verse which states God did not determine the Jews desire to kill Christ.
Sorry it was RG's statement and he must support it if he is going to hold on to EDD.

It is claimed by anti-Calvinists that "Calvinism makes us not responsible for our sins".
Chuckle!!! Where'd you find folks teaching THIS silliness?? Anybody with an argument like that is obviously totally ignorant of Calvinism, and almost certainly of the Bible as well.

You failed to show any absurdity

and neither of you are able to show God determined the Jews desire to kill Christ
neither are you able to show God did not determine the Jews desire to kill Christ

Thanks for the argument against yourself ?

neither are you able to show God did not determine the Jews desire to kill Christ

Thanks for the argument against yourself ?
I do not need to but RG does

The scripture is silent on it so RG needs to find a basis for his claim and so do you

RG ignores the fact.

Sorry, there is no verse that applies that to the Jews and their desire to kill Christ.

He simply reads it into scripture like much of his theology.
God moves the heart where He wishes it to go.

Replacing the heart of stone us determining ones desires. Tge seat of our desires is the heart.

You can't meet your own request, Tom.

Who's blinding you to that fact?
What part of this did you not understand

RG claimed Gd caused the desire of the jews to kill Christ

He needs to support that claim with scripture.

Replacing the heart of stone us determining ones desires. Tge seat of our desires is the heart.
Sorry you do not even quote the verse properly or even give a reference,

there are no verses which state god determined the desire of the jews to kill Christ.

Sorry you do not even quote the verse properly or even give a reference,

there are no verses which state god determined the desire of the jews to kill Christ.

So did God bring about the crucifixion "by His hand"? How did He plan the crucifixion and ensure His plan was carried out?

Here is where the choice me dummies up. Literally

So did God bring about the crucifixion "by His hand"? How did He plan the crucifixion and ensure His plan was carried out?

Here is where the choice me dummies up. Literally
sorry there is no verse which applies that to the jews desire to kill Christ
You take a verse from it's context citing but a partial quote and then apply it where the bible never does.

They call that scripture twisting

You take a verse from it's context citing but a partial quote and then apply it where the bible never does.

God moves the heart where He wishes it to go. Nuh uh, not the Jews who crucified Christ. Their exempt. SAYS THE TEXT NOWHERE.

How did God ensure His plan, that He determined would take place. The plan brought about by His hand?

God moves the heart where He wishes it to go. Nuh uh, not the Jews who crucified Christ. Their exempt. SAYS THE TEXT NOWHERE.

How did God ensure His plan, that He determined would take place. The plan brought about by His hand?
still ignoring the point

And you know this how?

Because critical thinking is a thing.

The simple fact that anybody knows what they are going to do at some point in the future doesn't entail that they are omniscient and omnipotent.

For example: I have a calendar with several meetings on it today, and it doesn't require omniscient or omnipotence for me to be there for them.

If you believe that I must be omniscient and omnipotent to make it to those meetings, the onus would be on you to demonstrate that.

still ignoring the point

There is no verse they are excluded from God moves the heart where He wishes it to go.

God also determines our desires by removing the heart of stone and CAUSING us to follow His statutes. Tom would say God is using force.

Because critical thinking is a thing.

The simple fact that anybody knows what they are going to do at some point in the future doesn't entail that they are omniscient and omnipotent.
Agreed concerning creatures; not agreed concerning the Creator.

For example: I have a calendar with several meetings on it today, and it doesn't require omniscient or omnipotence for me to be there for them.

If you believe that I must be omniscient and omnipotent to make it to those meetings, the onus would be on you to demonstrate that.

I would have a purpose right? The Bible is quite clear that no purpose of God can be thwarted.

And?

Just because God purposes some event doesn't entail that he purposed every event. If you think it does, please explain.

Nor does the fact that God purposes things that require omniscience and omnipotence to bring to pass. If you think it does, please explain.

Are you capable demonstrating how your singular platitude extrapolates into your doctrine?

Back