Whose the Boss?

Just curious....When was His physical body ever in two places at the same time?
Never. Does that mean his physical body cannot be in two places at the same time? No.

HOWEVER-----Aquinas answered this objection in his Summa. For that matter--a read of the Summa actually is ahead of its time becasue for the most part---any argument Protestants can make is answered in the Summa. Aquinas anticipated a lot of the heresies that would flower at the Reformation.
Scripture says Jesus will physically return in the same manner in which He left....
Scripture sure does!

The presence of Christ in the Eucharist is a presence in SUBSTANTICE, not a physical presence--that is--the presence is not one of atoms and molecules. Physically, what appears are bread and wine.

Exactly.
Does that mean his physical body cannot be in two places at the same time? No.

Then why isn't He?
Scripture sure does!

The presence of Christ in the Eucharist is a presence in SUBSTANTICE, not a physical presence--that is--the presence is not one of atoms and molecules. Physically, what appears are bread and wine.

So it's not literal flesh and blood...got it. If it's not a physical presence, then it's not flesh and blood.

Substance would be flesh and blood, as you claim. That is the substance of His body, flesh and blood.

Christ is the head, we are the body.... the body is hierarchical -- through the centuries, the successors to the apostles have been instructed to oversee us
The King of Kings in the king of all of creation:
From galaxies to amoebas, Including atheists, Muslims, Jews, and everyone else.

Tell us: who is your Church the boss of?

Is your Church the boss of atheists, Muslims, and Jews
or just some Catholics?

"Regardless, Catholics don't think it is necessary to agree with the pope on issues like abortion and birth control in order to be a faithful member of the church.
Eighty-three percent of Catholics said they think it's possible to disagree with the pope on issues like these and still be a good Catholic,
and 78 percent of American Catholics are more likely to follow their own consciences rather than the pope's teachings (13 percent) on difficult moral issues."

You don't have the authority to settle the issue, unless you are the boss. Are you the boss?
You don't either. I have never claimed to have the authority and I just tell the truth and let others do as they please with the truth. I cannot force anyone to follow the truth. We know by your posts that you are confused sometimes posting we need to do works, and other times posting we don't need to do works. We have seen how you misinterpret scripture and ignore words like impute as well. So I am confident you have no authority at all to settle anything. Your institution has no authority its fruits prove it is the bad tree, the bad tree leads a person to one place only.

Back