Is God angry with sin ? Since God is angry with sin why do Calvinist believe it was God’s sovereign plan that preordained sin ?

God is indeed Providential in All things, but he Means Good in All that he Determines to come to pass...
Is Providential, in your opinion, God allowing men to sin ( their choice)while He turns their evil to good for those in Christ, and or does God remove choice from men who have no choice but to sin meaning God made them sin ?

I believe God purposed and caused Judas to sin, yet Judas is still responsible for the sin he committed. This is not being "mistaken". This is truth.
You believe God made Judas sin then rejected Judas’ repentance with tears ? That is not the God of scripture that is the god of man’s invention.Judas sold Jesus out for 30 Pieces of silver( greed) his choice for money over God. Yes, Judas selling Jesus out for 30 pieces of silver was prophesied about in the OT, but no where in scripture does it teach that God made Judas sin.

You believe God made Judas sin then rejected Judas’ repentance with tears ? That is not the God of scripture that is the god of man’s invention.Judas sold Jesus out for 30 Pieces of silver( greed) his choice for money over God. Yes, Judas selling Jesus out for 30 pieces of silver was prophesied about in the OT, but no where in scripture does it teach that God made Judas sin.
God did not make Judas sin. Judas freely chose to sin as we all do.

?STRAWMAN ALERT?

You believe God made Judas sin then rejected Judas’ repentance with tears ?
Sorry I'm not sure what you're referencing in the bolded area with your question. I don't remember that Judas repented or wanted to. I do remember that Esau sought repentance but found none. I think this is because he was seeking a worldly repentance, one from his physical father Isaac, rather than from Christ.

I have asked Calvinists, “Is God angry and grieved with sin?” They have answered, “Yes.” Then I’ve asked, “Was sin the secret Sovereign plan of God?” They have answered, “Yes.” Then I’ve asked, “So you’re saying that God is angry and grieved with His own secret Sovereign plan?” They don’t know how to answer that. https://biblicaltruthresources.word...uthor-of-sin-calvinism-refuted-jesse-morrell/. This verse proves Calvinism is wrong.
Unchecked Copy Box

Jas 1:13 - Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil,neither tempteth he any man:
Where did you come up with "pre-ordained"? Protestant theology presents the providence of God as consisting of two types of decrees, causative and permissive.

Sorry I'm not sure what you're referencing in the bolded area with your question. I don't remember that Judas repented or wanted to. I do remember that Esau sought repentance but found none. I think this is because he was seeking a worldly repentance, one from his physical father Isaac, rather than from Christ.
Unchecked Copy Box
Mat 27:3 - Then Judas,which had betrayed him,when he saw that he was condemned, repented himself, and brought again the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders,
Unchecked Copy Box
Mat 27:4 - Saying, I have sinned in that I have betrayed the innocent blood. And they said, What is that to us? seethou to that.

A person must discern as there are many spirits. Some spirits attack Calvinists. Quench not the Holy Spirit.

1 Samuel 16
14 Now the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul, and a harmful spirit from the LORD tormented him.
There is only one Holy Spirit. Sharing the truth is NOT attacking Calvinism. Many put Jesus above men and man made theologies.

There is only one Holy Spirit.
Of course, no one suggested otherwise. These are the games and twisting of what others say that is unnecessary.
Sharing the truth is NOT attacking Calvinism.
Your "truth" isn't. The things you post about what others believe are false.
Many put Jesus above men and man made theologies.
This is the Calvinist position, Christ above all. As for man made theologies, that would be your false teaching of works salvation.

Did Enoch walk with God and did Enoch not die and God take Him ?

Romans 5
6For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. 7For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. 8But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. 9Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. 10For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life. 11And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

Back