WHOSE RIGHTEOUS?

then what are we imputed with?
Reckoned and imputed can both be used. In Romans 4 Paul gives us an example of what he means by reckoned as righteousness by quoting Psalm 32. Psalm 32 is about the forgiveness of sins. It doesn't say anything about Christ's righteousness being imputed to us.

Reckoned and imputed can both be used. In Romans 4 Paul gives us an example of what he means by reckoned as righteousness by quoting Psalm 32. Psalm 32 is about the forgiveness of sins. It doesn't say anything about Christ's righteousness being imputed to us.
what are we imputed with?

Not Romans 4:
2 Cor 5:21 For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.
Romans 3:22 And this righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no distinction,

Using the example that Paul gave us in Romans 4 reckoned as righteousness is about the forgiveness of sins.

Psalm 32:1-2, "
Happy are those whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.
Happy are those to whom the Lord imputes no iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no deceit.

Our sins are forgiven, therefore we are reckoned as righteousness.

Using the example that Paul gave us in Romans 4 reckoned as righteousness is about the forgiveness of sins.

Psalm 32:1-2, "
Happy are those whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.
Happy are those to whom the Lord imputes no iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no deceit.

Our sins are forgiven, therefore we are reckoned as righteousness.

I already answered your question.

Scripture doesn't say anywhere that we have been imputed with the righteousness of Christ in the way you are teaching that it is.
You are deliberately changing what I asked
i didn't ask if we were " imputed with the righteousness of Christ "
I am asking what are we imputed with?

Last edited:
I have answered the question. Your question is misleading.
once again:
it is a simple question that you can't answer

Q: What are we imputed with?
A: we are imputed with "___________"

I'll make it even easier for you

A: we are imputed with "_something_"
or
A: we are imputed with "_Nothing_"

If you chose "_something_"
what is that "_something_"?

Last edited:
Yes, and Paul gives us an example of what reckoned as righteousness means by quoting Psalm 32. Psalm 32 is about the forgiveness of sins.
We have not been imputed with the righteousness of Christ. That is a false teaching and very misleading. Avoid it at all cost.
It is as plain as the nose on your face and yet you deliberately refuse to see it. It is clear. It is not our righteousness, our sins are wiped out by who? The verses have been posted which shows us clearly whose righteousness it is but again you refuse to see them.

once again:
it is a simple question that you can't answer

Q: What are we imputed with?
A: we are imputed with "___________"

I'll make it even easier for you

A: we are imputed with "_something_"
or
A: we are imputed with "_Nothing_"

If you chose "_something_"
what is that "_something_"?
This seems to be a strange state of affairs! If I had a question like this, and was incapable of finding the answer in the Bible, I could go to my pastor and ask him! And I'm sure if he did not know the answer, he would go and find out! Are Roman Catholics "like sheep without a shepherd"? They claim their organization is the sole, true interpreter of Scripture, yet they seem to be constantly floundering for answers, ofttimes producing their own anti-Biblical interpretations.

Sad.

--Rich
"Esse quam videri"

It is reckoned as righteousness. It is not imputed in the way you are teaching that it is.
It is not infused like the RC teaches, it is not a tea bag is it? You have been bombarded with verses that clearly say whose righteousness it is and that it is imputed and you just dig your heels in and say it is a false doctrines. You have been unable to explain the verses away. It seems you are unable to put 2 + 2 together. It is very sad.

Back