Belief comes before regeneration, salvation

then why won't you preach it to the unconverted

You don't teach Calculus to children before you teach them their times tables.

And you don't teach soteriology to people before you teach them the gospel.

I really don't know what is so difficult to understand.

Actually, I do.... You would TOTALLY criticize teachers for not teaching Calculus to kids before teaching them basic arithmetic if you hated math...

"Yes, Lord... Try to save her, but don't ensure it, but instead leave it into her sinful hands to decide."

100% they do.
If we were to approach it as a consistent Calvinist we just acknowledge the matter has already been decided before we were ever born and nothing is going to change that

You don't teach Calculus to children before you teach them their times tables.

And you don't teach soteriology to people before you teach them the gospel.

I really don't know what is so difficult to understand.

Actually, I do.... You would TOTALLY criticize teachers for not teaching Calculus to kids before teaching them basic arithmetic if you hated math...
Is the gospel not a matter of soteriology?

How one can be saved is what you do want to preach

Acts 16:30–31 (KJV 1900) — 30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?

31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

Is the gospel not a matter of soteriology?

For the tenth time, NO.
Why do you keep harassing me with the same question over and over?

How one can be saved is what you do want to preach

Acts 16:30–31 (KJV 1900) — 30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?

31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

Hmmm...
Nothing about "free will" OR "predestination" in the gospel call.
Are you beginning to understand yet?
Or are you still under a "stronghold"?

So why are you always running from rebuttal?

Why do you keep harassing me and goading me into responding to you when I've made it quite clear over a thousand times that I'm NOT INTERESTED in theological discussion with you?

Do you really think harassing and bullying are "Christian virtues"?

Why do you keep harassing me and goading me into responding to you when I've made it quite clear over a thousand times that I'm NOT INTERESTED in theological discussion with you?

Do you really think harassing and bullying are "Christian virtues"?
So you are free to address and say whatever you like but anyone questioning you is guilty of harassment?

Uh-huh

So you are free to address and say whatever you like but anyone questioning you is guilty of harassment?

Uh-huh

When you ask me the same question 10 times, even after I've already ANSWERED it, yes, that is harassment.

I think it would be best to study this out yourself, then chose. rather than take anyone's word for it. Then you make your choice.

It's like a road sign with the word Choose and arrows pointing left and right. You think it over then you will have what is known as dual ability. This means not only having the ability to freely will an action (the first condition), but more pertinently, having the ability to freely refrain from willing the action altogether.

It's like, suppose that I had a choice to choose between option A or option B, and in the end, I choose option A. According to dual ability, although I chose option A over B, I could have just as easily refrained from choosing A, willed to choose B, or at the very least, refrained from choosing either, even if all the circumstances were the same. For this reason, if dual ability does exist, then it is equally sufficient to demonstrate and identify that libertarian freedom must exists, as well.

These books shows both sides.

SAVED BY GRACE THROUGH FAITH OR SAVED BY DECREE?
A Biblical and Theological Critique of Calvinist Soteriology
Copyright © 2022 Geoffrey D. Robinson

And this one:

Does God Love All or Some?
Comparing Biblical Extensivism and Calvinism’s Exclusivism by Ronnie W. Rogers

And

Grace Faith Free Will - Contrasting Views of Salvation: Calvinism and Arminianism by Robert E. Picirilli
I have 2 of the 3

Back