Why Jews will never accept Jesus

No it's not hard. But its impossible if you start with a conclusion first that says nothing but the written Torah matters, because then you have to discard all of the really great reasoning anyone gives you to the contrary, including anyone pointing out that it is impossible to observe the written Torah without interpretation.
You're right. And what's ironic in all of this is the failure to understand that Rabbis had the right to canonize the Tanakh and declare what was in or out.

So, the Christian Bible with its apocryphal books and the NT was left out. They weren't legit. And since they sit in Moses seat, there isn't much they can say.

Converted from what to what? and adopted by whom?

Abraham and Sarah were not Jews. They are dead according to the flesh.

A name does not change your lineage, you just converted from one belief to another...
So is Jesus biologically an Israelite? Please provide proof that his father is a biological Israelite and what percentage.

The command is thou shalt not commit murder...there is a difference

you are, strangers and heathens convert to the Jewish religion

An Israelite is a descendant of Jacob's twelve sons. One does not become a descendant of Israel willy nilly.
Again, I take it you can't read or are wilfully ignorant of Isaiah 56:1-8.

Bible > BSB > Isaiah 56
Isaiah 56
Berean Study BiblePar ▾
Salvation for Foreigners
1This is what the LORD says:
“Maintain justice and do what is right,
for My salvation is coming soon,
and My righteousness will be revealed.
2Blessed is the man who does this,
and the son of man who holds it fast,
who keeps the Sabbath without profaning it
and keeps his hand from doing any evil.”
3Let no foreigner who has joined himself to the LORD say,
“The LORD will utterly exclude me from His people.”
And let the eunuch not say,
“I am but a dry tree.”
4For this is what the LORD says:
“To the eunuchs who keep My Sabbaths,
who choose what pleases Me
and hold fast to My covenant—
5I will give them, in My house and within My walls,
a memorial and a name
better than that of sons and daughters.
I will give them an everlasting name
that will not be cut off.
6And the foreigners who join themselves to the LORD
to minister to Him,
to love the name of the LORD,
and to be His servants—
all who keep the Sabbath without profaning it
and who hold fast to My covenant—
7I will bring them to My holy mountain
and make them joyful in My house of prayer.
Their burnt offerings and sacrifices
will be accepted on My altar,
for My house will be called a house of prayera
for all the nations.”
8Thus declares the Lord GOD,
who gathers the dispersed of Israel:
“I will gather to them still others
besides those already gathered.”

So, a foreigner joins and becomes part of the people, who adheres to the Sabbath and the covenant. Its pretty easy. It's pretty clear. Not the pseudo-Jews who are Christians who think they are grafted in because an apostate said so.

And you shot yourself in the foot again. Which son of Jacob does Jesus biologically descend from? This is so funny.

Last edited:
You obey the Law by doing what the law says..
It's just not always explicit. You can shout that it is til the cows come home and it still won't make it true.

The same way as all sacrifice is prepared as commanded in the Torah. You are talking foolishness and calling God a liar... God said he commanded, you are saying he didn't.
It doesn't say HOW to slaughter a sacrifice. Again, it says there there is a way we are commanded to slaughter, but never says what that way is. This is tacit approval of an Oral Torah, its necessity, and its God given authority, as per Deuteronomy 17:8-13

You are not making sense...Taught by whom? Where did it originate? You seem to be saying that people who never heard about jews or jesus don't know right from wrong.
Taught by an Orthodox Rabbi who not only had smikha (leaning of hands), meaning he had authority to teach Jewish law and discern on matters of Jewish law, but he was also accepted by the Orthodox Jewish Rabbinate in Israel for the conversion of souls to Judaism, meaning he was trusted by them to teach me rightly.
There will always be fools
So you are basically saying you have no faith in the sacred texts when they say that ALL will know God. Okay. I see now where you stand in this.

you are, strangers and heathens convert to the Jewish religion
Sir, it is obvious that you don't know the first thing about Jewish law. And in order to learn, you first need to be humble enough to admit that you don't know and need to learn more.

what is your point here? The scripture is clear there is a distinction between mouth converts and practicing converts...I was referring to practicing converts. They must follow the same law as Israelites.
No worries. People who only profess with their mouths don't get passed by the Jewish tribunals.
The Torah tells you exactly what it means. If you can't see it there is no need to pretend... No work means no work.
IOW you can't tell me what it means. Just admit it. I won't think less of you.

Again, I take it you can't read or are wilfully ignorant of Isaiah 56:1-8.

Bible > BSB > Isaiah 56
Isaiah 56
Berean Study BiblePar ▾
Salvation for Foreigners
1This is what the LORD says:
“Maintain justice and do what is right,
for My salvation is coming soon,
and My righteousness will be revealed.
2Blessed is the man who does this,
and the son of man who holds it fast,
who keeps the Sabbath without profaning it
and keeps his hand from doing any evil.”
3Let no foreigner who has joined himself to the LORD say,
“The LORD will utterly exclude me from His people.”
And let the eunuch not say,
“I am but a dry tree.”
4For this is what the LORD says:
“To the eunuchs who keep My Sabbaths,
who choose what pleases Me
and hold fast to My covenant—
5I will give them, in My house and within My walls,
a memorial and a name
better than that of sons and daughters.
I will give them an everlasting name
that will not be cut off.
6And the foreigners who join themselves to the LORD
to minister to Him,
to love the name of the LORD,
and to be His servants—
all who keep the Sabbath without profaning it
and who hold fast to My covenant—
7I will bring them to My holy mountain
and make them joyful in My house of prayer.
Their burnt offerings and sacrifices
will be accepted on My altar,
for My house will be called a house of prayera
for all the nations.”
8Thus declares the Lord GOD,
who gathers the dispersed of Israel:
“I will gather to them still others
besides those already gathered.”

So, a foreigner joins and becomes part of the people, who adheres to the Sabbath and the covenant. Its pretty easy. It's pretty clear. Not the pseudo-Jews who are Christians who think they are grafted in because an apostate said so.

And you shot yourself in the foot again. Which son of Jacob does Jesus biologically descend from? This is so funny.
I don't see how this relates to Thou shalt not commit murder as opposed to thi\ou shalt not Kill..

It's just not always explicit. You can shout that it is til the cows come home and it still won't make it true.
You are saying that this is not true..."You obey the Law by doing what the law says.."
It doesn't say HOW to slaughter a sacrifice.
Yes it does ... When you kill it you pour out the blood on the ground...
Again, it says there there is a way we are commanded to slaughter, but never says what that way is.
So you are calling god a liar?
This is tacit approval of an Oral Torah, its necessity, and its God given authority, as per Deuteronomy 17:8-13
Deut 17:8-13 is about matters between two parties ...If there arise a matter too hard for thee in judgment, between blood and blood, between plea and plea, and between stroke and stroke, being matters of controversy within thy gates:
You are saying the way to slaughter animals was not passed down from generation to generation by practice, that people had to go and ask the priest or judge how to kill a sacrifice. You are just being wilfully ignorant.

Back