Hyper Calvinism defined

RG, essentially what you are saying is God loves some less. And yet the our Lord and His hand picked Apostles declared that God showed His love for the world by giving His Son to be the propitiation for the sins of the whole world. And we know from Hebrews 2:9 that God's Son tasted death for everyone. And yet it seems you think that God loves some less even though He gave His Son for them.

Hypothetically, if you gave your son to save the whole world, it would seem you would have meant it and fully intended to save the whole world. Why should we think any differently with God, especially since it is not hypothetical that God gave His Son to tase death for everyone and be the propitiation for the sins of the whole world?

God bless
God does not love anyone He does not save. He hates those outside of Christ.

God does not love anyone He does not save. He hates those outside of Christ.
That is NOT true based on scripture:
Unchecked Copy Box
2Pe 3:9 - The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is long suffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Yes, so did you. So did @Joe, so did @Predestined, so did @Chalcedon, so did @Johnnybgood

Yes, after God chose me.

Did God choose you, or did you choose God?
again The Father drew me to the Son, and at that point everyone either accepts or rejects truth.

Was Calvin a hyper Calvinist?

"We may also learn from this passage, -- that when the ungodly accumulate wealth, they are in a manner fattened. When oxen plough, and sheep are fed that they may bear wool and bring forth young, they are not fed that they may grow fat, and a moderate quantity of food will suffice them; but when any one intends to prepare sheep or oxen for the slaughter, he fattens them. So then the feeding of them is nothing else than the fattening of them; and the fattening of them is a preparation for their slaughter. I have therefore said that a very useful doctrine is included in this form of speaking; for when we see that plenty of wealth and power abound with the ungodly and the despisers of God, we see that they are in a manner thus fined with good things, that they may grow fat: -- it is fattening or cramming. Let us then not bear it in that they are thus covered with their own fatness, for they are prepared for the day of slaughter."

Calvin's commentary on Jeremiah 12

That is NOT true based on scripture:
Unchecked Copy Box
2Pe 3:9 - The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is long suffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance
All men = Jew and Gentile.

Are you implying that God desires salvation for someone but it's unable to do so without mans permission?

All men = Jew and Gentile.

Are you implying that God desires salvation for someone but it's unable to do so without mans permission?
God provided the grace and expects men to do their part which is believe in Him and do their part as He commanded. Show me from scripture any verse that says God believes for us, repents for us, and or His faith is imputed to believers. The only thing I see in scripture when we are saved is that Jesus imputes His righteousness to us who believe and repent.

Who is they ? The calvinist I have talked to believe in the cosmic lottery they call election.
I would say that I believe Unconditional Election is true, but it's not a Lottery. The reason it's not a Lottery is because we're Justified through our Faith Alone in Christ Alone. No one is Justified through Election Alone; that IS Hyper...

Unconditional Election is not a Sola...

I would say that I believe Unconditional Election is true, but it's not a Lottery. The reason it's not a Lottery is because we're Justified through our Faith Alone in Christ Alone. No one is Justified through Election Alone; that IS Hyper...
If God elected you your faith would not even be relevant. God commanded men to believe and repent, and if they do not Jesus said it is because they love darkness more than light. It was their choice ,a bad choice for sure ,but still their choice.

Back